We want you to know that during these difficult times, Cartridge World is OPEN FOR BUSINESS as an ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDER.
Cartridge World’s 220 stores are located across North American and serve every state. Our core business provides essential office and home printers, printer services, and printing supplies to all ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, including:
- Hospitals, doctors, and healthcare providers
- Pharmacies and other wellness entities
- Federal, state, and local government agencies including first responders
- Grocery and convenience stores
- Port and transportation services
- Education centers including university science and research departments
- Delivery companies
All operational Cartridge World locations are adhering to the guidelines provided by the CDC, adopting social distancing and hygiene best practices. We are keeping our employees and customers safe. In addition, ALL supplies will be delivered to an approved and designated location with no signature required by the recipient.
Thank you for your support. If there is anything we can assist you with, please contact us or reach out directly to a Cartridge World location.
We’re all in this together and we’ll get through this together.
Mark Pinner, Cartridge World CEO